1. a) My First Kiss (THAT COUNTS): While at Lake Placid on a field trip with the Briarwood boys, I kissed Derrington behind the cabins. So much better than that hairy moose!
1. b) My First Kiss (THAT DOESN'T COUNT): Todd Lyons. One word: EWWWWWWW!
2. Favorite Color: Purple, duh!
3. Secretly Hates: Boys with messy hair under a baseball cap. Sorry Leesh!
4. Secretly Loves: Gummies
5. Favorite Celeb: I have to be nice and say Claire... even though she's only been in one movie!
6. Celeb Crush: Chace Crawford
7. Favorite Designer: I love Marc Jacobs and Tiffany & Co. But there are so many, I love them all!
8. Favorite Pet: If you don't know the answer to this one, don't even bother talking to me. I can just hear you saying Brownie. Yes, I love Brownie too, but you know the real answer... I hope.
9. Best Accessory: Purse and sunglasses. Oh! And of course my charm bracelet.
10. Worst Decision: The boy fast. 'Nuff said.
11. Best Decision: Kicking Dylan and Derrington into my pool. Dismissing them, Alicia, and Kristen from the PC as of now.
-For a long plane ride. Totally cute yet comfortable. This is what I wore on the way home from Cali. I also read the newest issue of NYLON!
-Of course I have to incorporate 90210 in since I was in Cali. And this is an example of those cute dresses. And it's purple. Cute for any occasion, but a little dressier than some.
-Another example of this season's sundresses. Paired nicely with these green and turquoise accessories livens it up. Perf.
Email me for deets on the outfits :)