Have you ever looked at me and said who is she to think she is the boss of everyone. The person who picked that was not me or my friends it was you. You are the ones who made it easy to spread my pain from what happened at home after parents got divorced when i was 4. They don't think i know but I do. I have been spreading all this pain after this. Im sorry to say this but I think Claire is right. Remember that night we were playing would you rather with Claire? We asked her what would you rather be a person who has bunch of friends who secretly hate you or a friendless loser? She picked friendless loser. She is right! I think us Girlies should be nicer to Claire. I think she is In now but also Out.
Read more >
Hey girlies Mas here, and just wanted to give you guys a little update in my life. I'm visiting the Sunshine state FL! I know you guys must be thinking its winter! why are you there?! But honestly who couldnt use an extra week of summer? xoxo massieRead more >
Friday, March 27, 2009
So I probably owe you guys that I don't come on here as much to maybe answer your comments and concerns... But hello, I'm Massie Block. I barely have time to walk Bean! So sorry for that. Before I get to the Cali thing, just letting you know that on the CSU it says "DIY" is IN. Let me clarify. One of the very FEW things I will allow for DIY is Fashion Collages. Need explanation? ONLY because it makes me sound even awesome-r when I say it. So, here's the list of supplies and steps on how to make an ah-mazing Fashion Collage. FYI this will be a very long blog.
- All the fashion and gossip magazines you can find. Teen Vogue and InStyle work the best.
- Scotch Tape and Glue
- One piece of printer paper (ma…Read more >
Monday, April 6, 2009
I'm back! Did you miss me? Well, that's a stupid question: of course, you did. So how did you like last week's blog? I think it was a hit and is ah-mazingly creative of me, don't you think? Don't answer that if you know what's good for you. Anyway, in Cali, besides laying out on the beach, hoping to get a good tan, I noticed the, um... trendsthey have there. Trends that were IN here, like five years ago. Or some, barely IN ever. Nawt to downsize those of you that live there, maybe you don't follow them, thank Gawd... But, nonetheless, I have to tell you what I saw. These will also be listed in the CSU as well, but there will be no OUT column this week, since it's what's IN there. Which does NAWT mean it is IN for ME. J…Read more >
1. a) My First Kiss (THAT COUNTS): While at Lake Placid on a field trip with the Briarwood boys, I kissed Derrington behind the cabins. So much better than that hairy moose!
1. b) My First Kiss (THAT DOESN'T COUNT): Todd Lyons. One word: EWWWWWWW!
2. Favorite Color: Purple, duh!
3. Secretly Hates: Boys with messy hair under a baseball cap. Sorry Leesh!
4. Secretly Loves: Gummies
5. Favorite Celeb: I have to be nice and say Claire... even though she's only been in one movie!
6. Celeb Crush: Chace Crawford
7. Favorite Designer: I love Marc Jacobs and Tiffany & Co. But there are so many, I love them all!
8. Favorite Pet: If you don't know the answer to this one, don't even bother talking to me. I can just hear you saying Brownie. Yes, I love Brownie …Read more >